Before purchasing any product on the site www.poplarhsade.com (hereinafter also the “Site”), it is necessary to accept these General Conditions of Sale (hereinafter, “Conditions”), which govern every aspect.
For any questions or concerns, we are available to our customers at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or through the appropriate contact area on the site.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
Article 1 – Premises and annexes
Article 2 – Subjects
Article 3 – Purpose
Article 4 – Finalization of the Agreement
Article 5 – How to purchase
Article 6 – Availability of Products
Article 7 – Collection or delivery of the Products
Article 8 – Right of withdrawal – exclusion
Article 9 – Non-compliant products
Article 10 – Legal guarantee
Article 11 – Summary Obligations – exclusions of liability
Article 12 – User obligations – indemnification
Article 13 – Applicable law
Article 14 – Final provisions
Article 15 – Update and changes
Art. 1 – Premises and annexes
- All contractual relationships relating to the use of the Site and orders placed through the Site are governed by these General Conditions of Sale.
- The premises, attachments, order forms and related confirmations form an integral part of it for all purposes.
Art. 2 – Subjects
- The Site is owned by Sintesi SRL SB with registered office in Alessandria, Via Poligonia 90, 15121, VAT number 02668460062. The company can be contacted via e-mail at email@example.com and via certified e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter “ SIntesi ”).
- If you place the order as a natural person acting for purposes unrelated to any entrepreneurial, commercial, craft or professional activity carried out, you are considered a consumer, with consequent application of Legislative Decree 206/2005 and subsequent amendments (Consumer Code). Otherwise, please contact us directly at the e-mail address or telephone number indicated on the Site.
Art. 3 – Object
- Sintesi offers through the Site the sale within the European Union of a selection of goods (hereinafter the “Products”)
- The essential characteristics of the Products are presented with special cards visible on the Site. By accepting these Conditions, you acknowledge and agree that the images and colors of the Products offered for sale may not correspond to the real ones due to numerous factors such as internet browser used, the device monitor, its lighting settings and / or other factors not dependent on Sintesi.
- It is possible that Products are also offered on the Site that you may request to customize, with the methods and costs indicated from time to time by Sintesi itself in the appropriate tabs visible on the Site itself or by email communications.
- These Conditions regulate the sale of Products on the Site, while they do not regulate the sale of other goods or services by third parties to which the Site refers or is connected in any way, including through hyperlinks ( links ), banners , advertisements.
Art. 4 – Finalization of the Agreement
- The refusal to provide the information and documents referred to in point 1 or the communication of incorrect, incomplete or untrue information and documents, will make it impossible to conclude the process and therefore to complete the contract, without this resulting in liability to any title against Sintesi or compensation for damages and / or reimbursement and / or compensation for any reason against Sintesi.
- The contract will be considered finalized only when Sintesi sends a confirmation communication (“Confirmation”), following which it will deliver the Products, according to the methods chosen by you.
Art. 5 – How to purchase
- The price of each Product is indicated in the appropriate section near it, together with the characteristics of the Product. All sales prices of the Products on the Site are expressed in Euros (EUR) and include VAT, if applicable. The prices applied are those indicated on the Site at the time of the purchase order and this indication on the Site always and in any case prevails over the prices indicated through other channels, such as by way of example but not limited to social networks , brochures , banners , signs, newsletter , as it is constantly updated.
- You can proceed with the order of one or more Products on the Site (“Order”), selecting them and adding the desired quantity to the “cart” and following the instructions, also relating to payment methods and delivery of the Products.
- At the end of the selection, in the “cart” it will be possible to check and review the Products and the selected quantities; the burden of verifying the correctness of the data shown on the screen remains your responsibility, since Sintesi cannot in any way be held responsible. Once the Order has been sent, you will receive a summary communication from Sintesi (“Summary”). The Summary will also contain the operating procedures for payment.
- Once payment has been received, Sintesi will send a communication confirming the Order (“Confirmation”), upon sending of which the contract will be considered perfected.
- The placing of the Order presupposes the knowledge and full acceptance of these Conditions.
- By accepting these Conditions, you acknowledge that Sintesi reserves the right, at its sole discretion, not to accept, even partially, the Order, without obligation to give reasons and without this resulting in any right, compensation and / in favor of the user. o indemnity of any kind and for any reason. In this case, you will be notified by e-mail and any price already paid will be refunded.
Art. 6 – Availability of Products
- The user can purchase through the Site only the Products indicated therein and published in the appropriate “Buy” section, in the qualities and quantities reported, which correspond to what is present in real time in the warehouse.
- In the event that you wish to purchase specific products not indicated on the Site, customized products, made to measure or a quantity greater than that available, the user can contact Sintesi by e-mail, contact form or telephone number indicated in the appropriate “Contacts” section to receive information about the Products and the supply times that may be necessary.
Art. 7 – Collection or delivery of the Products
- The Products purchased through the Site may be collected by you at the collection points indicated at the time of the order confirmation or delivered to a chosen address, according to the following methods:
- Withdrawal – The Products purchased through the Site may be collected by you at the opticians and affiliated stores, by making an appointment to be fixed by telephone or e-mail at the addresses indicated above. For collection, it will be necessary to show the order confirmation previously sent for the completion of the contract or, if the withdrawal is made on behalf of third parties, a specific written proxy, together with a photocopy of the valid identity document of the delegator and of the delegate.
- Shipping – You can choose that the Products be delivered directly to the address indicated in the Order phase. This option may include an additional cost for delivery costs, indicated on the Site in the Order phase. Sintesi undertakes to deliver the Products with the following timing:
- products freely available on the site within 10 days from the date of sending the confirmation.
- customized, made-to-measure or repaired products will be delivered according to the timing communicated from time to time by Sintesi via email, telephone contact or through videoconference systems
The delivery times of the customized Products will be communicated from time to time ._______
- If the “shipment” option is chosen, this will be carried out through a third party to Sintesi (hereinafter also the “Carrier”), able to guarantee the safety of the Product, according to the specific procedures indicated in the Order phase. Delivery can only be made to the recipient indicated on the transport document and it is possible that the Carrier may carry out the activities it deems appropriate to verify the identity of the subject, for greater security. In the event that the recipient indicated on the transport document is absent or for other reasons delivery is not possible, the Carrier will contact the recipient for a subsequent delivery attempt or for collection at one of its points.
- The Products will be delivered in suitable packaging to ensure their integrity during transport.
- Upon receipt of the Products, you are required to check that the packaging is intact, without alterations / changes in the materials or in what is written above, not wet or damaged and that the contents correspond to what is indicated both in the Order Confirmation and in the transport document.
- In the event that you receive packages from Sintesi visibly damaged or in any case non-compliant, with the exception of what is indicated in art. 9, We invite you to reject the shipment to the sender; in the event that the shipment concerns more than one product and not all the packages are damaged, we invite you to reject the damaged package by signing “with reserve” on the transport document. Sintesi will take care of the return of the package and the reimbursement of the price already paid, provided that the damage is real and dependent on third parties and / or unrelated to you.
Art. 8 – Information relating to the exercise of the right of withdrawal
- The user can exercise the right of withdrawal at any time within and no later than 14 working days from receipt of the goods by sending an explicit declaration via email pursuant to art. 54) Legislative Decree 206/2005 and subsequent amendments, the so-called Consumer Code. The methods of collection and shipping can be agreed via email at the address email@example.com .
- The right of withdrawal is excluded for customized products, pursuant to art. 59 letter c) Legislative Decree 206/2005 and subsequent amendments, the so-called Consumer Code.
Art. 9 – Non-compliant products
In the event that a Product other than the one purchased or a Product not corresponding in form, components or materials is delivered to you, Sintesi will replace it. In this case, you must report the non-compliance with Sintesi by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 14 days from receipt of the Product. It is understood that, in order to protect its rights and interests, Sintesi will verify that any Product returned is the same as it was delivered to you and has not been tampered with or altered in any way.
Art. 10 – Legal guarantee
- Where applicable, there is a legal guarantee of conformity pursuant to articles 128-135 of the Consumer Code.
Art. 11 – Obligations to summarize – Exclusions of liability
- Sintesi is committed to offering products that correspond to high quality standards.
- You acknowledge and agree that Sintesi cannot be held responsible for the total or partial non-fulfillment of any obligation set out in these Conditions, if it is determined by causes not attributable to it, such as, by way of example and not limited to: a) fortuitous case , catastrophic events or force majeure, obligation determined by law /factum principis or by the judicial authority; b) done by the third party, even if supplier of Synthesis; c) technical problems referred to in point 4 of this article, lack of connectivity or electricity; d) strikes by workers and / or strikes and / or restrictions in terms of traffic, courier activities, air connections or any other kind.
- Sintesi undertakes to ensure the best possible functionality of the system, however the Sintesi platform is based on technologies, including those of third parties, for which it is not possible at the state of the art to guarantee correctness and the absence of errors in advance. We invite you to report bugs , malfunctions and / or any need for assistance by communicating it via the e-mail address email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org or the contact form .
- By accepting these Conditions, therefore, you acknowledge and accept that Sintesi cannot be held liable in any way towards you or third parties for problems with the functioning, suspension and / or interruption and / or delay in the functioning of the Site, determined by causes not attributable to Sintesi, such as, by way of example and not limited to:
- a) unforeseeable circumstances, catastrophic events or force majeure;
- b) done by the third party, even if supplier of Synthesis;
- c) malfunctioning, tampering or non-compliance of the systems and equipment used by the user;
- d) failures and malfunctions of machines and software , whether they are property of Sintesi or its suppliers;
- e) interruption, malfunction, unusability of the internet by Sintesi or by the user.
- Sintesi is not responsible for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, expediency or any other aspect of third party sites in any way linked to its own.
Art. 12 – User obligations – Indemnity
- By submitting the Order, you undertake to guarantee the correctness and truthfulness of all data and information transmitted for the purpose of concluding the contract and to promptly verify any request for document integration that comes from Sintesi.
- You acknowledge and declare that you understand that the payment of taxes and duties, if and when due, relating to the purchase of the Products remains your sole responsibility and your full responsibility.
- You undertake to use the Site and the service offered there exclusively for lawful purposes and permitted by the provisions of the law applicable from time to time, by uses and customs, according to the rules of diligence and assumes all responsibility for the use of the same, undertaking as of now to hold Sintesi harmless from any claim or request for compensation for damage / compensation from anyone and in any place advanced.
- By accepting these Conditions, you undertake to comply with all the conditions contained therein.
- Sintesi, its employees, managers, collaborators, agents and any company in any way connected, including their employees, managers, collaborators, agents cannot in any way be held responsible for the damages that may arise to you or to third parties in the event that you use the Site in a way that differs from these Conditions. By accepting this agreement, you expressly indemnify Sintesi and all the subjects identified in the previous period from any claim or request for compensation from third parties, which may derive from your violation of even one of the clauses of these Conditions or legal obligations. in the use of the Site.
- Without prejudice to any other obligation imposed by law or by the contract, you also undertake to operate in compliance with the regulatory provisions for the protection of programs, data, IT systems, IT and telematic communications.
Art. 13 – Applicable law and court
- These Conditions are understood to be concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law. In the event of a dispute relating to this contract or in any case connected or connected to it, the Court of Alessandria will be considered competent.
Art. 14 – Final provisions
- Sintesi may share non-personal information with its partners , such as data processing companies or sites linked to ours. It may share non-personal or anonymized information (e.g. statistics) publicly to show usage data for our services.
- Any ineffectiveness and / or total or partial invalidity of one or more clauses of these Conditions, of the premises or of the annexes will not determine the ineffectiveness / invalidity of the others, which must be considered fully valid and effective.
Art. 15 – Updates and modifications
- These Conditions are modified based on the commercial needs of Sintesi or in compliance with any legislative changes. Any update to the Conditions will be published on the Site and will be immediately effective from the publication itself.
- The contract concluded with each user is considered completed on the basis of the Conditions in force at that time and published on the Site.
Last updated May 2022
☐ Pursuant to art. 33 of the Consumer Code and of the art. 1341 Cod. Civ., You declare that you have read and understood and specifically accept the articles 5 (Purchase methods), 8 (Right of withdrawal – exclusion), 11 (Summary Obligations – Exclusions of liability), 12 (User obligations – indemnity), 13 (Applicable law), 16 (updates and amendments).